Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Mind Maps, Brains and Number Puzzles.

Our central idea is: An effective group capitalises on the strengths of its individual members. We used mind maps to think about ourselves and our own strengths. We assessed ourselves on the Birmingham Multiple Intelligences test to see what we think our strengths are. We have also been finding out about how our brains work and we used our brains to create number puzzles. You can see some of the number puzzles outside our classroom.

5 comments:

  1. hi!
    I just found the link to the 'did you know' video. here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDLIwlzkgY
    Maxkdub

    ReplyDelete
  2. these brains are so weird and complected. Thanks for the link by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Max. I have posted it under the section 'Websites Worth Visiting'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a voki avatar today. Can I show it to the class this week?
    Dan the Man

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved making the number puzzles!
    Minju

    ReplyDelete