Hello 5.3! I just wanted to visit your blog and see what the grade 5 in my old room were up to :-) I love seeing all of the things you are doing and how you are designing your classroom space as you learn about each other's strengths.
Mrs Nicholson's puppy is adorable! You are fortunate to have such caring teachers who want to share things about themselves with you. Next time Baily comes for a visit, invite me over so I can see him too! Love, Mrs. Polly
Hello 5.3! I just wanted to visit your blog and see what the grade 5 in my old room were up to :-)
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all of the things you are doing and how you are designing your classroom space as you learn about each other's strengths.
Mrs Nicholson's puppy is adorable! You are fortunate to have such caring teachers who want to share things about themselves with you. Next time Baily comes for a visit, invite me over so I can see him too!
Love,
Mrs. Polly
He is so cute
ReplyDeleteAw! So adorable! Can Bailey come every day now? He did not visit the Media Centre yet! Make sure to do that next time! Please!
ReplyDeleteMs Kashkari
Bailey was so adorable. I think the class loved having him in.
ReplyDeleteDaniel
I hope we will see Bailey now and again!
ReplyDeleteMinju
Bailey is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope I can see him again!
Jiyeoun
Bailey is so cute! I wish he could come everyday!!!
ReplyDeleteKelvin