Saturday, 21 August 2010

What a busy week!

The week flew by and the classroom is beginning to take shape. As we planned, discussed and negotiated with each other the classroom began to show evidence of our team work. We have spent time on multiples, factors, prime numbers and square numbers this week and will be focussing on number puzzles in the coming week. Mrs. Fiddimore's daughter, Francesca. visited on Thursday and talked to us about reading. She was very interesting. We have also come up with a class list of readers' rights (also to be posted on Monday). Please do comment below. See how to do this, using the tab above. Please read the tab about responsible blogging too. Have a great weekend.

17 comments:

  1. I love how the classroom looks! Don't forget to read the Filarious Fridays.

    Dan the Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabbie and Grace24 August 2010 at 09:27

    The test to see what a learner you are was fun and i think it is very accurate.
    Grace

    i like the test it is so fun for me i found out alot more about me.
    Gabbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we learn more about the brain please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dan the Man

    P.S. The Filarious Fridays is going landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your classroom!
    Ms Kashkari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Cushion Corner!
    Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  6. It have been busy for the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cc (cushion corner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Filarious Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it was a really busy week and I'm glad there's no homework or it would make it more busy!

    Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  10. It have been busy for the last few days!
    Minju

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs fiddimore, You are a really nice teacher and i hope you like your new class. I think that all the stuff we are going to do will be fun. I have a idea for the classroom, We can have picture of a person a their name underneath. Mrs Nicholson,how is your puppy doing,Bailey,is it a girl or a boy? Can you bring in some pictures of Bailey. Your so funny and i enjoy you helping me with my work. Dear Mrs. Fiddimore and Mrs. Fiddimore thank you for all the nice comments in my books and hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like how we changed the cushoin corner :)Berend

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Mrs. Fiddimore a lot
    jorge

    ReplyDelete
  15. daniel i like the idea of posting the name of your book on the blog. and daniel i love the class room also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi it's Daniel!

    This year has been the funnest year at this school! Fifth grade is awesome!I hope it stays like that! Filarious is a mixture of hilarious and fire. We have four people in the Filarious Fridays, Daniel, Elise, Max and Carlos! Plus we're getting our own blog! We don't have the adress yet but we'll know soon. Anyways, the class looks great.

    Dan the Man

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think your reading corner is really cool!!

    Mrs, Coffey

    ReplyDelete