Thursday, 4 November 2010

Thank you!

Thank you for coming to our Portfolio session. It was very worthwhile and will help the children with their learning development.

Here are some of the things the children said about it:

"It gave me a chance to explain what I do".

"It was fun- normally your parents explain to you!"

"I felt well-prepared".

"It was good to be able to show the classroom and my work".

"It was good to talk in my own language."

"It was good that we had enough time."

"I wish we had had more time."

"It was so interesting to look back at my work again. I could say what I had done well, where I want to improve and what I want to keep forever."

"It was good to get advice from my parents."

"It was good to discuss what I could do better in the future".

The children will now take your feedback and use it to develop their learning goals. They will discuss these with you, and me, in the Student-led reflections on Tuesday 16th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment