I often use the links to other classes' blogs (see the left hand side of this blog for links) to find out what is happening around the school.
I noticed that some of the students in Grade 5.1 have been posting comments and ideas linked to the changes that have taken place in our classroom environment. They have developed some ideas of their own, using google docs to share their ideas. What a great idea!
Grade 5.1 are piloting a different kind of blog this year that is password protected. Students in Grade 5.3 can go to the googlemail account and click on Grade 5.1 blog for the username and password.
I encourage students to have a look at ideas shared and to post comments. Learning how to collaborate is a very important skill; reading 5.1's blog and posting comments will help to develop collaborative skills. Please also look at 5.2 and 5.4 blogs. Make comments. Share ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment